Young Justice Legacy is a video game based on and set between seasons one and two of the popular show Young Justice that airs on Cartoon Network. One will rise. One will fall. One will die.
Artemis, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Miss Martian, Robin and Superboy have been announced so far as playable heroes. We saw Zatana and Rocket get added to the team in season one so I would assume they could show up. We have also seen images of Blue Beetle, Beast Boy, WonderGirl, and BumbleBee for season 2 so they are possibilities for the other six. Little Orbit has also announced six of the twelve villains. Black Manta, Cheshire, Icicle Jr., Killer Frost, Lex Luthor and Sportmaster.
- Young Justice: Legacy is an Action RPG where players control multiple characters in a squad created from 12 possible team members to explore, fight, gather experience, and level up. It will feature both solo and multiplayer missions that follow an epic plotline spanning many locations all across the DC Comics world of Earth-16.
- Villains are not playable, but they will be featured in their own showdown at the end of each mission during the game.
- Release Date: February 2013 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo DS and Wii.
- The staff has been working hard with the show’s creators to polish up the storyline which takes place between Season 1 and Season 2
- In the upcoming weeks, Little Orbit will be announcing the remaining six playable heroes.
- Each character will have signature moves and skills that make them unique to your squad.
- Co-op will be featured in the game and is seen in the third screen shot.
Little Orbit already has the teaser trailer, but due to the content and storyline of the game, we have to wait till after Season 2 starts on Cartoon Network this Saturday for them to release it. They have said they will release more playable heroes and more villains on April 30th.
I can’t wait for more info on the game and to see some gameplay.
We now have six new characters revealed.